Skip to content

Recovery of compensation payments

The question to be determined by the Court was whether Parkes Shire Council was able to recover payments of workers’ compensation from South West under s 151Z of the Workers Compensation Act 1987 (NSW).  

Read More
Social Media Auto Publish Powered By :
Scroll To Top